Education plays a pivotal role in one’s life. It helps us maintain a balance, deal with the ups and downs of life and also make a positive impact on the lives of those close to us and it’s for this reason FitnessGuyd is giving this scholarship opportunity to all undergraduate or postgraduate students attending an accredited four-year College or recognized University for Engineering And Medical courses.
How To Apply
Being able to assist you on this journey is matter of honor and pride for us and to be eligible for our scholarship, you need to submit a 500-600 word essay on:
Why has the cost of health care significantly risen over the years
Make sure you follow the instructions correctly:
- Please Submit your Application/Essay before 30th June 2017 for the Fall Scholarship and before 30th November 2017 for the Spring Scholarship.
- Stick to the topic and word limit
- Keep your content 100% accurate and unique.
- Essays submitted beyond given dates will not be accepted.
Eligibility: A minimum GPA of 3.0 is must for students studying in accredited college or university in Fall (of the current year) or Spring (of the following year).
All winners will need to provide proof of meeting the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement)
- Must be a citizen of the United States or Canada
- Must be enrolled in an academic program in Business and Management.
- Must have a valid government ID proof (Passport or Driving License).
Grammar, creativity, enthusiasm and aptitude are important factors in determining the winner.
Note :- By submitting your Essay/Article you are giving FitnessGuyd a License to use your essay as we see fit.
We’re able to offer these scholarships courtesy of the sales we generate from our product reviews and sponsorships like:
We respect your privacy and take the issue with utmost seriousness and thus all information shared shall solely be used only for deciding the winner(s).